my clock

Sunday, June 28, 2009

CELEBRATED 18 YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha...i celebrated my 18 years old with many supid fellow at kfc....We celebrate at Saturday night...i rush with top speed after playing ball and quickly go to kfc...i no 1 person arrived there...a steady and tall person wait me at entrance there...ha..is zhi qin...he say that he is most steady friend and arrived there 5 minutes..ha.. i think the real reason is he want eat more...after that i plan and plan buy what is most cheaper and can give all people eat...finally i buy a family feast to 15 people..so expensive is charge me about RM52.60..want cry already make me brankrup...but i take a free bottle form this package...this bottle like a wash dishe...the 1 present that i received from kfc,after paying money and take heavy food upstaires....ME.ZQ,HONG CHE.wait all person come...wait and eat at same time...i eat two peices chicken and wait about half and hour...see zq eat just like a hungry tiger...ha...all friends come already...i am good person o...left a person a peices of chicken o...ha....we chit chat 2 hour and cut a mocha cake...ha..thanks to kang quan ya....make a cake for me...a lot of thank you!!!love u o......ha...after playing a while we all go to tanjong...so many people at tanjong...don know is celebrate my birthday or no?ha...just kidding...we change our venue at HSM.....we play car at football field....ha..so excited ...polis pass by and see we all doing such things..we scared and rush to another venue....another venue is light town....ha...so manycar at there...we all traffic jam at there...all pusing and pusing for going out...ha.....kang li is the most fast person that move from there...because he has a good skill already..ha...after test we all driving skill..we go to zan cafe.....don know why this day so many person...we arrived there and order food...my cousin that waiter that early wish me happy birthday...ha...so happy at there....about 1am something we all go home already...thanks to all my friend ya..........i wii always remember that my sweet memories with u all!!!!

1 comment: