my clock

Monday, August 24, 2009

mmu life......24 and 25 Ogos 2009

Ha...you cant imaging that when school holiday started,..we go mmu to enjoy my holiday....ha...About 10am.i just wake up form my lovely bed..and drive my wira to mmu...on the way, i fetch jean,kimi,and kelvin....so many people i want fetch...remember give me money as reward..ha..and 45 minutes ago..we arrived mmu already...we don know how to enter ixora deparment without student card...i just drive my car go inside and give our lisence to guard....i remember the guard face..because he just like a dog..16-o3 this is our destination..we put all the luggage inside raymond room...chit-chat about 5 hour...and we want become mmu student o...ha...me and jean go zq class room to learn economics and maths...his is my 1st time i go to so big class room...about 70 people...but you cant imaging 70 people say hi to zq ooo..ha..and his nickname is 小豆苗...so disgusting...want vomit when his friend call him...7pm..we all go to eat and mmu corner....we order and order....until brankrupt!!!10pm activities is playing basketball... no mood play ...miss a person so much!!!and then plat mahjong..but use high technology play...use computer play...viwawa.com...lastly,we bed already......sleep and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment